This Guava Fridge Tart is ridiculously easy to make and tastes delicious! It is a light, yet creamy dessert perfect for a hot Summer's day!
- Canned Guava halves in syrup (410gr)
- Ideal Evaporated Milk (380gr) *chilled
- Strawberry Jelly Powder (80gr) *Cherry or Rasberry Jelly Powder will also work
- 1-2 Packets Tennis Biscuits
- Separate guavas from syrup. Do not discard the syrup!
- Mash or cut guava halves into fine pieces. You might want to remove the pips as they can be quite hard.
- Add the jelly powder directly to the guava syrup. Place the mixture in the microwave on high for 30-60 sec., or until the sugar in the jelly powder has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Beat the Ideal Milk until thick and creamy. Add the jelly syrup and guava pieces and mix well.
- In a glass dish, alternate between layers of Tennis Biscuits and the Ideal Milk mixture (2-3 layers).
- Sprinkle a layer of 2-3 crushed Tennis Biscuits over the top of the tart.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Consume within 2 days.